This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are of course my own 🙂 #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
Here is a fun treat that dresses up nicely but is beyond easy.
I did a fresh strawberry-marshmallow mousse with the easiest crunch filling ever. I have a weak spot for Rice Krispies Treats, so while at Walmart I grabbed a box of them thinking they would add the perfect texture to this dessert. I would actually recommend putting in double (even triple!) the Rice Krispies Treats that you see in my photos, I found myself wanting more! Nom.
Also, Rice Krispies Treats is doing a contest starting tomorrow (3/24) HERE. They are doing a vote on most delicious Treats recipes, and a slew of people will win prizes just for voting. Twenty grand-prize winners receive a $250 gift card, Beats Pills™ Portable Stereo Speaker by Dr. Dre™, and a whole host of their delicious products, cool stuff! It’s quick to enter, all you have to do is…
1. To enter via Social Platform, go to your public Twitter, Pinterent and/or Instagram account and create a post naming the recipe you’re voting for, along with the hashtag #RKTreatSweeps.
2. Once you’ve done that, copy the link to your post and send or share the link to RKTreatSweeps@kellog.com in order for your Social Platform entry to be verified.
Remember that your Social Platform has to be made public, you are limited (1) entry per week using a Social Platform, and by using the hashtag you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to the official contest rules which can be found here. Voting ends 5/3.
Good luck guys!
- 3-4 Rice Krispies Treat bars, cut into small squares
- ½ lb. fresh strawberries, hulled + extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- White chocolate chips