1. Fourth of July treat I made last year: White Chocolate mousse and fresh strawberries encased in jam-striped joconde. Happy 4th, ya’ll!
2. Photo of my passion fruit cupcakes that I didn’t share on the blog.
3. Hubs and I spending a quick weekend in Salt Lake for a wedding.
4. Yummy Murcott tangerines from Melissa’s.
5. On the way back from Europe, hubs picked up some lobsters in Maine and then got them home just in time for dinner! So yum!
6. Delish Japanese food in Monterey Bay.
7. Katsu curry, hubby’s request.
8. Birthday weekend in Yosemite.
9. Ahi poke tacos and Reuben in Napa.
Connect with me on Instagram here!