It’s turned out to be a busy summer, and I’ve had so many cool experiences that I never thought I’d have. Like camping in the Redwoods, being a beekeeper, and eating at a spot I’ve wanted to go to for the past 3 years! Plus I got to see my whole immediate and extended family and celebrate my parents’ 60th birthdays. Now I can’t wait for Fall weather and the cool stuff we have planned for then.
How was your summer?
1. The one place I wanted to go when I visited LA was Seoul Sausage. Been a fan of them for years and their food exceeded expectations! Was so lucky and ran into Chris Oh, love him! And he has sweet samurai knot hair~
2. Gorgeous cabins in a Redwood forest that I was lucky to camp in for a week.
3. Hubby was able to fly out one weekend for a big family reunion to celebrate my parents’ 60th birthdays.
4. While in LA I bought a stone bowl so that I can make stone bowl bibimbap all the time!
5. Stopped by the Utah Salt Flats while on my very long drive home to Cali.
6. New snacking obsession.
7. One last trip with hubby before he left me for 1.5 months.
8. Playing beekeeper and harvesting honey! So cool.
9. California donuts!
Would love to connect! Find me on Instagram here: @gina.chong