I’ve been telling my hubby for months how determined I am to find really good gifts this mother’s day. Time’s running out and I still haven’t settled on an idea, so I was excited about this mother’s day collab with Stanford Shopping Center because they have all the stores I love and are in the process of adding over a dozen more. It’s maybe my favorite place to shop in the Bay because it’s so gorgeous there. I went down to get some gift ideas for myself, so today I’m sharing my favorite finds with you and taking you on a mini-tour of the shops. Check it out, and enter below to win a $250 gift card for your own mother’s day shopping!
Giveaway ends 5/2 at midnight PST. You can do the tweet entry as well as the “tag a friend on Instagram” entry once per day. So come back every day to maximize your chances.
Doing what I do best: stuffing my face. Pressed Juicery has the best frozen…sorbet? I don’t know what to call it, but it’s made from their fresh healthy juices so I felt justified eating it for my breakfast. They sell juice subscriptions for health-loving or dieting Moms, or get a gift card so your momma can enjoy these amazing frozen treats too. I recommend the ginger.
Lululemon: my Mom has always been in great shape and loves to work out. Love Lululemon for exercise gear, plus they have about ten million employees there to help you find what you need.
Lush: umm…how fun is this store! I was in here forever exploring all their amazing products! Completely in love with their mother’s day boxed gift sets, but I ended up grabbing individuals of their mother’s day edition products to create my own gift box with puns. For example, I got a rose bath bomb and maybe I’ll attach a note like “you are a rose among thorns, happy mother’s day?” I’ll have to get my creative juices running. Connect with me on Instagram to see the finished product later.
1. Papyrus: they have THE cutest cards and gifts. “To my Mom who is sweet, wise, and totally cool.”
2. The Dry Bar: pamper your mom with a blow out, hair party, or blow out gift set.
3. Urban Outfitters: A mini pinata that you can fill with all kinds of sentimental trinkets.
4. Glassybaby: everything about glassybaby’s votives is so meaningful. Their story, the votive names, and the way 10% of each sale goes to a special cause. This votive is called “Mom.”
5. Lush: love how everything is fresh, handmade, and unique here. I can’t find a single bad review on their website. Right now they have a handful of special items new for Mother’s Day, as well as pre-wrapped Mother’s Day themed gift sets that make it so easy.
6. Lululemon: Love their cute bras, love their their yoga pants, love their shorts.
7. Urban Outfitters: you can find so many unique gifts here. Put together a party box to celebrate your far-away mother.
8. Vineyard Vines: apparently they are the official clothing line for the Kentucky Derby, so you get an idea of what their line looks like. Fill this gorgeous clutch with a few beauty products from Sephora for a girly gift.
9. Kate Spade: besides their gorg earrings, check out their line of Queen Bee stuff, so fun for Mother’s Day!
10. Solstice Sunglasses: a quality pair of sunnies are so useful, and a good chance to splurge the way your mama probably wouldn’t ever do for herself. I’ve had these Ray Bans for 3-4 years and they’re a great value.
11. Godiva: I know I would love a gift card to Godiva, I’m obsessed with their soft serve and my punch card is almost full 😀
12. Lush: A massage bar! I’m convinced any mom would love these good-for-you fresh, natural products. There’s something for anyone.